Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Day six

I almost forgot to blog but thankfully I remembered! I started packing the craft room tonight. It looks way worse than it did before I started pulling stuff out of the closet/off my sewing table, but hey, it can't stay hidden forever or I will leave it here!

My short break is almost over. I am telling myself that if I can get one box neatly packed, then I can go to bed. Right now I'm just sorting stuff into various boxes and then I will go back and pack them more efficiently. I'm kind of disgusted with myself for how much money I have spent (wasted) on various crafts that I haven't done. Hopefully this move will help me get organized so that way once I have a better space, I will actually USE WHAT I HAVE. No more buying stuff til I use up what I've got!

No comments: