Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy Christmas!

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas (Eve) to all! What are you doing reading my blog instead of being with your friends and family?

Today is my third day of vacation. On Wednesday I did a bunch of shopping that needed to get done and saw Ocean´s Twelve with Jessica. It was good, but I definitely recommend seeing the first one again as a refresher.

Yesterday was quite dull. I...what did I do, anyway? Used Jess´s computer to check my email, watched Ever After while I was here, came home, called Mike and just vegged til 8 or so, when I watched Alarm für Cobra 11. Then discovered that Emma was on tv at 10:30, and since I´ve never seen it, I watched that. Was quite literally getting ready to go to bed when I was channel surfing and found the end of Dead Poets´ Society. Apparently it doesn´t matter if I see the entirety of a movie or not; I´ll sob no matter what, if it is sad enough. I wish I had known it was on earlier, though, because I totally would have watched that instead of Gwyneth Paltrow and her 2903482309409834th role playing a Brit.

Anyway, today is Christmas Eve, and I am spending the holiday by myself. This is one of those "character building experiences," which is just a nicer way of saying "tough shit, Sherlock!" It will be fine. Tomorrow will just be like a normal Saturday, except that I will actually make a real dinner for myself. Schnitzel from a box, mashed potatoes, broccoli. The good stuff.

So, everyone, in case I don´t update again til next week, have a lovely holiday and a happy new year! Stay warm, Ohioans!! :)

No comments: