Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Snakes on a Plane!

Two things:

First, I'm wicked excited about Aaron Sorkin's new show, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. But isn't Matthew Perry looking a bit jowl-y in this photo?

Secondly, the rest of this post is because Mike spent so much time looking up the links last night. We were discussing Snakes on a Plane! and how awesome of a movie it shall be, and he was looking for a trailer. Instead, he happened up on the hoards of fan vids at YouTube and proceeded to send me the links. I haven't watched all of them, but I feel compelled to share the elation (elation! elatioooooooooooon!) we feel about this movie. Enjoy!

Fly snakes fly! Fly snakes fly! Fly so high!

Girl don't be so coldblooded

"I think these folks are on acid"

Requisite Beatles' cover

THIRD: Oh Bucky, how could they let you go? I thought FOR SURE it was going to be Ace! The judges thought it was going to be Ace! ACE thought it was going to be Ace! I'll miss you, buddy. Viva la Chris!

No comments: