Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Virtual Album meme

taken from Bridget

This meme is your chance to become the next big singer-songwriter without setting up your own overhyped MySpace site. Here is a list of song titles to complete. The idea is NOT to fill in the gaps with the original lyrics – it is to provide your OWN answers in order to personalize the songs and create your own virtual album that is personal, emotional and relevant to the world today. (Or entirely and gratuitously stupid, self-indulgent and/or obscene, it's entirely up to you.) Now, enough of this yakking. Let's ROCK!

1. You can call me Smacky the Clown.
2. Summer's here and the time is right for stocking up on Calamine lotion and cotton balls.
3. I can't get no good night's sleep.
4. If I ruled the world, I'd make a gelato cart follow me around all day.
5. I've been to Paradise but I've never been to Vegas, baby!
6. The only thing that looks good on me is a diamond.
7. I would do anything for love, but I won't eat frog legs.
8. Oh my god, I can't believe it, I've never gotten a manicure.
9. All you need is Jessie's girl.
10. The answer, my friend, is 42.


Edited to add, in response to a comment from Jess: no, there is no hidden message behind the diamond comment. I've just always wanted one. Don't worry; should I ever get engaged (or purchase my own giant rock), my readers will know!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

A DIAMOND? Something you're not telling us, girl?

And mmm... gelato.