Wednesday, November 08, 2006

these times they are a'changin' and a lot of other stuff

Looks like the Democrats pulled it off, afterall! They've got two years to make a good impression on the world, before everyone swings back to red dawn.

AND Rumsie resigned? What a day while I was at work, today!

AND Brit and K-Fed-Ex are on the outs.

AND Joe(y) Lawrence got eliminated on Dancing with the Stars. Next week it is down to Emmitt Smith and Mario "A.C. Slater" Lopez. I've never been so glad to not work a Tuesday in my life! (On the downside, I am working Wednesday during the results show!)

AND I got a flu shot yesterday. We'll see how well it works. And if it gives me the flu in 7-10 days.

AND I enrolled for my 2007 medical and dental insurance. Woohoo!

AND I'm actually able to visit my boyfriend tomorrow night. I'm usually getting ready for work or decompressing from work, so it will be nice to see him when it shouldn't be so mind-numbing. We are going to the Mediterranean place that just opened up near his house.

AND it is past my bedtime. Maybe tomorrow I will post about the boy for all you inquiring minds. What do you want to know?

No comments: