Saturday, December 30, 2006

Going to the chapel....

....and we're gonna get ma-a-a-rried!

Actually, my cousin is getting married this afternoon. Not me. But I always enjoy throwing off my dear readers just a bit :)

And it is a universal truth that when one part of one's hair starts looking cute and fashionable, the rest will fall spectacularly to pieces. Or, you know, simply not do what I got the other side to do. Frustrating!

My adventures in Maryland were quite lovely. I met Kevin's family and they were all super nice and friendly and welcoming to me. Our feast of seven fishes was also much better than I anticipated. I ate: shrimp, clam fritters, crab soup, calamari salad (yuck!), scallops and linguini (mmm), salmon, and tuna. SEVEN fishes, people! Woo! And then on Christmas I got spoiled with many gifts, and we ate prime rib. Tasty!



No comments: