Monday, February 05, 2007

Hold me closer, Tony Danza

Sorry, I listen to the oldies station in my car, and "Tiny Dancer" was the last song playing tonight when I got home from work.

Anyway, I dunno who here reads Weetabix, but her last few entries have been fantastic.

Yesterday, she posted about the sex lives of the Food Network tv personalties. Funny!

And today, she posted about the frigid temperatures:
As I type this, the sun has been up for awhile and it is currently negative 11 degrees F. For those of you who have a hard time comprehending this, it means that it is 22 degrees colder than 11 degrees F. Which is already not very many degrees. It is fewer degrees than is probably in your freezer, and yet, there it is. What I'm saying is that what we have here is a degree deficit.
So true!! Anyway, she's freakin' hilarious and you should totally check her out!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! Tony Danza!

Bridget said...

1. You and Müs should have a talk about Tony Danza sometime...apparently he has a series of jokes (that may or may not be in bad taste).

2. I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY AGREE with the "so effing cold" bit! Right now, at noon, it is 2 degrees. The windchill is like -15. The 20-degree high next week should feel like summer.

Weetabix said...

Awww, thanks!