Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It kind of sucks having a birthday in the middle of the week, but the upside of the situation is that a lot of our customers were also able to wish me a happy birthday. And, frankly, I'm honest enough to admit that that's the only reason I didn't take a vacation day today! :)

Not much else is happening, other than the fact that I am obsessed with the game Marble Lines on facebook, and I saw Bill Clinton! He spoke at a school here in Toledo this past weekend, so I went with Jen and Seth to see him. What an amazing public speaker! He's just so motivating and dynamic. And Jen got to TOUCH HIM! Yeah, this kid is totally jealous.

Anyway, I forgot what else I was going to write, and my fingers are frozen because it's so cold in the basement. I'll post again this weekend, if I remember, because I know some people are anxious to know what Kevin got me for my birthday (I won't find out til he comes home on Friday!), plus I'll post about the symphony (which is Saturday!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...what did he get you?