Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jingle Bells

So Christmas is just around the corner... and I'm happy to say that I've already got a great jump on my shopping! AND I know what I'd like to get/make for just about everyone on my list!

I really should start compiling a wish list of my own -- there are quite a few CDs that I'd like to own, but whenever someone asks me what I'd like, I can never remember!

Does anyone have any experience with a Microsoft Zune mp3 player? From what I've heard, they are quite awesome, but I don't personally know anyone who owns one. Also, the 120Gb model is only $50 more than the 16Gb model! Seems like an awesome deal to me!

Ryan Adams - Jacksonville City Nights. I've had this CD from the library for months on end... it's a great CD to listen to when you're drifting off to sleep, and I'd love to have a copy of my own!

Rilo Kiley - Under the Blacklight. Just a fun CD! Great for dancing around.

Old 97s CDs -- I'm not sure which ones. I just saw them in concert and it was a super fun show! I don't have any of their CDs, but I'd like to start my collection.

The West Wing seasons 3-7. I have seasons one and two, but I need to complete my collection.

Buffy seasons 2 and 5-7. Yeah, a bit of a jump in the continuity, but really, season two is one of the best seasons of television and I neeeeeeeed it!

No comments: