Saturday, November 08, 2008

NaBloPoMo

I know that there are a few people who read my blog that are also trying NaBloPoMo... and I want to make sure that you're signed up for all of the great prizes that are being offered!

Check out the NaBloPoMo site on Ning and head on over to the blogroll to learn how to sign up, if you haven't already!

I think Kevin and I are going to the art museum today. They have an exhibit entitled "Between the Wars: European Works on Paper 1914-1945," which reminds me of an exhibit that I saw in Germany 4 years ago. I can't remember what it was called, but it featured a lot of etchings by Otto Dix.

Also, if anyone is interested in any kind of full or partial season ticket package for the Mud Hens, let me know! We can refer you and put you in direct contact with someone in the box office!

No comments: