Sunday, February 01, 2009

Things I've Done This Week!

- Finished my first VC Andrews book for the VC Andrews Challenge ("Melody," which, for the record, isn't as crazy as I would've expected... which means that the rest of the books in the series are gonna be off the hook ridiculous!).

- Started the fourth Twilight book - omg what is going on? I will not ruin it for anyone, though! No wonder Jen is in a hurry for me to read it, so we can discuss!

- Made dinner for four by myself yesterday: ranch chicken (not what you would imagine) and a salad and brownies for dessert.

- Beat Jen on Guitar Hero on MEDIUM! Yay!

- Caught up on all of my tv shows on the DV-R at home. Woohoo! I feel so accomplished!

- Watched "North by Northwest" and "Repo! The Genetic Opera"

- Made Kristin happy by finally writing a post!

No comments: