Sunday, March 08, 2009

Kristin recently suggested that I make a Boombastic Blueberry Explosion Muffin Cake for the Pillsbury Bake-Off. Today, I did! It's quite tasty for home consumption, but it's missing something that could make it a million dollar winner. I've also got some other ideas I want to test this week, provided I've got the time to do it.

In other, totally unrelated news, I've been watching VH1's 100 Greatest Hard Rock songs and damn! I love hard rock! I wish I had made a list of my absolute favorites so I could make a mix cd.

And I made Jen's shower invitations yesterday. I still have to print all of the information on vellum and attach it to the back, but all of the cute decorative parts are done and they are SO CUTE! I will try to take some pictures this coming weekend and post them so you can see my craftiness. Woo!

No comments: