Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Kidney Now!

Tonight, I discovered one of the most wonderful things: The Onion's A.V. Club. I know, I know, they've been around for ages, but for whatever reason, I never checked it out.

I especially enjoy the TV Club, which posts re-caps and opnions about many popular shows, new and old. There's a contributor who's just starting to watch "The West Wing," and I am so tempted to watch along with him. The pilot is one of my favorite episodes because you're just totally thrown into the West Wing with the characters. POTUS crashed his bike into a tree? To the Press Room, CJ! Toby can take down a plane with something he bought at Radio Shack? I don't think so, Tim!

Anyway, for those of you who don't watch TWW, I encourage you to check it out. You don't have to be a Democrat to enjoy it! I do find, though, that it helps you (me) believe in the good in people.

*End of sermon* The AV Club also has a bunch of other really great shows - Buffy, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother. They even linked to the lyrics to "Kidney Now!" - check it out!

So yeah, that's my public service announcement for today. I hope you have as much fun as I did!

No comments: