Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Classic Rock Rant

Okay, now that I've gotten that rant off my chest, let's write something exciting!

....thinking of something exciting to write....

Oh! (This might turn into another mini-rant.) At work, I listen to what the station calls "classic rock." I really enjoy this station because it's different from most workday stations that only play Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. The station isn't all strictly classic rock as Kevin would define it; they definitely have lots of 80s hair band awesomeness (including one of my favorite songs EVER -- "Photograph" by Def Leppard!), but recently, they've crossed the line.

I'm sorry, but Counting Crows and the Wallflowers are NOT classic rock! Nor will they ever be classic rock! Just because a song is 15 years old doesn't mean it should go on the classic rock radio station. Gah!

Also, Kristin, your hair is super cute :) I might have to get you some pixie wings for Christmas!

1 comment:

K said...

Ha! Pixie wings would be awesome!