Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010, everyone! I hope you all had a lovely holiday and that you're either feeling better (Marilyn) or are settling in to your new place (Bridget) or are sticking to your resolutions (Kristin) or all of the above.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to make any resolutions. I'd definitely like to get in better shape for 2010, but I'm not sure how to tackle that. I need to find some motivation to actually get up off of the couch and do something athletic. Suggestions? Kevin does have a Wii and we've still got Jen's Wii Fit, so those are possibilities. I've got a wedding in May to attend and my 10 year high school reunion is in the fall, so no time like the present to make my fat ass a little less fat!

Also, in way more exciting news, we're going to Nashville! Kevin and I booked tickets today to go to Nashville for the long MLK weekend. We might even go to a show at the Grand Ole Opry - we could see Carrie Underwood, Dierks Bentley, and Emmylou Harris.

And, because I need to make this post entirely self-serving, I'm entering a giveaway over at twelve22, and you can too! Just comment on this post and tell her which flavor of Zevia diet soda you'd like to try, or blog about it and post the comment! The contest ends on Tuesday the 5th, so you've still got a chance to enter!

No comments: