Thursday, November 07, 2013

Day seven

First of all, I can't believe that it's already November 7th. Where has this month gone? We got an extra hour and I still feel like it's flying by!

Secondly, TOMORROW IS THE DAY! I can't believe it! Our obnoxious neighbors were going out tonight but they were out on the porch and clomping up the stairs and all I could think of was that I only have to deal with them for a few more weeks. I cannot wait.

Also, I am getting sick. One of my reps was trying to avoid getting a cold from his wife and son earlier this week but he was unsuccessful and I think I am also getting sick. I wanted to blame all the dust that got kicked up this week but I felt pretty terrible all day with a sore throat and sneezing and the start of general achiness. Of course I should just go to bed since tomorrow will be such a busy day, but Kevin is on his way home and he should be here soon.

Anyway, at least I can get ready for bed so that when he gets home, I can go to sleep. ONE MORE DAY! AAAHHH!

No comments: