Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday, part 2

Because my earlier post was not enough...

I did ask Frau Busack about Berlin, and I am going to go. It should be fun; I will tag along with the tour and then in the 4 hours of free time, I'll find something to do. It is a good excuse to take the ducks and get some pictures, haha! (For those of you who don't understand the ducks, my housemates and I down at school have this pair of ducks that we take with us on trips... they've been to Ireland, Korea, etc. Now they are with me in Germany!)

I would like to go see the Museum of Modern Arts exhibit at the Neue Nationalgalerie, but when Bridget went, she was in line for six hours to see it! I don't have that kind of time. So I'm going to spend some time this afternoon looking up stuff to do. Any suggestions?

Also, this evening, I am going to a performance of "Heinrich IV" with Frau Dr. Timmermann and some of the students. It is a comedy from what I understand, so it should be a good time!

I had my first Döner for lunch today! They are (I think) Turkish gyro-type sandwichy things, with some sort of shredded meat, veggies, cabbage, sauce, etc. I really enjoy them, and thankfully they are pretty large (and cheap! €2.50!) so I can have the other half for dinner tonight. Snap!

And now back to our regularly scheduled program... work! (For me, sitting around til someone tells me what to do... what a day, what a day)

No comments: