Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My calling

On MSN Women, the weekly poll is "Would you ever consider hiring a life coach?" -- I only just last week found out that life coaches are REAL, and now they have polls about them?!

"A life coach is someone who helps you decide what your priorities are, and then comes up with a specific, targeted plan of action to get them in order. It doesn't matter if you're struggling with a high-powered corporate boondoggle, worried about your parenting skills, or just stuck in a rut and feeling uninspired in your life -- a coach should be able to help you with the skills to move forward."

I've joked about becoming a life coach since I've gotten to Germany -- but I didn't know they truly existed. It's something I'll have to look into when I get home, to see if it is really for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, oh...do it do it...or perhaps as the Germans would say....Tu es, tu es!!!!!! :)~Pamela