The winners of the Ewan McGregor quote contest are Jess with three (or four?) correct answers and CARI with all correct answers!! YAY!!
1. "There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they're faster or stronger then the other fish. They're just touched by something extra." -- Big Fish. I sobbed, I'll admit it.
2. "We would have injected vitamin C if only they had made it illegal!" -- Trainspotting. That climbing baby still creeps me out.
3. "Love? Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love." -- Moulin Rouge. He's got a beautiful voice.
4. "Earth still is my favourite planet." -- Down with Love. My favorite kooky-60s-love-story-not featuring Rock Hudson and Doris Day.
and a give away
5. "The council has granted me permission to train you. You will be a Jedi, I promise." -- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. I saw this in Germany and I think it was better because I couldn't understand the horrendous dialogue. Heh.
And yes, Jess, Ewan = HOT
The next challenge: Brad Pitt.
1. Well, I've always believed that if done properly, armed robbery doesn't have to be an unpleasant experience.
2. I'm flesh and blood, but not human. I haven't been human for two hundred years.
3. Because you love her, I will forgive that, ONCE! Say that again, and you are no longer my brother.
4. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
5. Shane, you've got three pairs. You can't have six cards! You can't have six cards in a five-card game!