Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I got locked inside my apartment this morning. Yes, inside. German doors are always locked (you can't get in without a key), but also have a lock that function as a deadbolt without the deadbolt part on the inside. So, if someone (a housemate who leaves before you get up, for example) throws the lock on the door as she leaves, those remaining in the apartment will have to unlock it using their keys before their own exits in the morning. It's not a huge problem, but still a bit frustrating. The only thing I can think of is that she didn't see my shoes by the door and thought I was already gone. Gah.

Anyway, that's my drama for today.

That, and my officemate is mumbling to herself as she's writing something down. Geez, lady, enough already!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Well, there's a new twist on an old story! :-)