Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Meta post!

Yes, I'm going to quickly blog about blogging. Because I think that virtually everyone I know (or at least the few that read my blog) was reading my blog at the same time. I got an IM comment from Jen, then I checked my email and there were two comments (from other people! Bridget and Pamela, I'm looking at you!). Literally, all within 1 minute. CRAZY.

Also, isn't it funny how people email you to let you know they are going to call you later? I do that too. But it's just weird.

And yes, Bridget, those quotes are from The Land Before Time (the first, best, and original). (I'm also headed to the store after work to get cookie-baking materials so I should be bringing cookies with me on Thursday! mmm)

On that cheerful note, have a good day! Yep yep yep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...don't i count in your
blog postings :)