Friday, May 13, 2005

I think I'm a zombie...

Oh man, I need to slam on the brakes or I will continue to slide head-first down the long, slippery slope to having an actual nightlife!

Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I am markedly zombie-like and less willing to tolerate my coworkers' bullshit today as I'm suffering from few hours of (unfortunately bad) sleep. That's what I get for going to the pub on Wednesday with the students and to the Cranach-Hof last night for the Stammtisch. By the way, Jess posted a brilliant definition of Stammtisch and I wish to share it with you: "[it is] a fancy word for I Have Friends! And We Get Together and Drink Beer at Local Dining Establishments! Sometimes too Much!"

And our risotto really was delicious. Mmm.

***

Plus, here you go Jess! Linky linky!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My goodness, it's a good thing I skipped out early. Those are some nice folks, though. Thanks for the linky linky.. I will use it soon!

Anonymous said...

oh...happy hour :)