Sunday, August 28, 2005

Rearranging!

So, in an effort to keep my site a bit more orderly, I've re-arranged some things, squished in some extra place settings, etc. For those keeping tabs on Adventures in Deutschland, there is a new section of links for you to enjoy! I've added a section for people that I know from high school - all of whom, by the way, are on xanga. Check them out!

And if any of them have popped over here to see what I am up to, welcome! Pull up a chair, grab some coffee or tea or the beverage of your choice, and make yourself at home! Be sure to comment and let me know what you are up to!

Also, I've moved my links to the top of my sidebar, so they are more easily accessible. And so I don't have to scroll so far to get to them when I am checking to see who updated. Yeah.

In other news... there is no other news. That is it. Except that I have finally started putting things into my suitcases to move home, and can I just say that my suitcases are much smaller than I remember. And I have way too much stuff to take home. That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...tiem to get creative with teh packing...oh how I rememebr those days (and let em mention how frustrating they were!). ALl the ebst as you wrap-up your time. ALl too soon you'll be back Stateside :) ~Pamela