Thursday, September 15, 2005

Say what?

Because the Germans need another reason to be seen as cold and unfeeling: No Smiling for Passport Photos in Germany.

Also, best of luck to Nicole, who is traveling to SWEDEN tomorrow for three months to be with her boyfriend. Have a wonderful time, hon! Don't forget to let your blog buddies know how you're doing :)

And I think I found the Moste Perfecte Jobbe today. I'm not gonna say anything because I don't want to spoil it, except to say that if I get it, I'll be relocating to Cincy. Keep your fingers crossed!

Now I'm off to pick up the kiddies from school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow; congrats on the job offer!! I hope it works out (and I hope I'm not jinxing it by writing this--although now if you don't get the job you will have someone in Minnesota to blame).

I miss you (despite my horrible record of communication). I haven't found any friends here whose obsession with HP even comes close to yours. Schade.