Secondly. The Witching Hour is this week. I depart on Tuesday and return on Tuesday next. You have no idea how incredibly excited I am about this symposium, even though I'm wicked broke. Anyone wanna float me a loan? Make a contribution to ensure my mental well-being?
I've hit four weeks of unemployment and man, does it suck. I have no friends in the general vicinity, nothing to show for myself since I've been back except two sets of glasses and library receipts too numerous to count.
But on a lighter note, I got a card in the mail yesterday from my First German Friend Ever (TM). It was a delightful card, and I stayed up way too late last night writing out a reply. I'm going to finish the letter before I go to bed and send it out tomorrow, when I take a bunch of resumes to the post office to mail. Oooh, the exciting life I lead!
And to steal a bit from Jess, the Advertising Slogan Generator!
- What Can Heather Do For You?
- Gotta Lotta Heather.
- Because I'm Worth Heather.
- We Bring The Good Heather To Life.
- It's Different in a Heather. (heh.)
- For Mash, Get Heather.
- Bread Wi' Heather Taken Out. (wtf?)
- My Goodness, My Heather!
- Let's Face The Music and Heather.
- How Do You Eat Your Heather? (seriously, who comes up with this stuff?)
- Monsieur, with this Heather you are really spoiling us.
And my personal favorite:
- Out Of The Strong Came Forth Heather.