Friday, January 20, 2006

The Friday Few

Some awesome links from the internet world:

Hasslehoff and a green screen. It doesn't get much better than this.

The Bush Administration as a text adventure game.

Leonard Nimoy sings the Legend of Bilbo Baggins. (Precursor to the Teletubbies? I think so!)

(all links courtesy of Silverhill)

---
In other news, Jen and I have decided to go back to school. It's a graduate program. For the MRS degree. We figure that since T-town has both an excellent law school and an outstanding med school, we shouldn't have a problem reaching "trophy wife" status. All we have to do is figure out where all the yuppies/grad students hang out and we've got it made!!

Also, I'm going to see Brokeback Mountain this afternoon. I hope it lives up to my expectations!

No comments: