Sunday, February 05, 2006

Short one

Yipes, I didn't realize that it's been almost a week since I last posted. Guess I've been too busy trying to read this damned study manual for my insurance course. I'm STILL not finished reading it, either, and my class begins at 8:00am tomorrow. Hence, the shortness of this post. Anyway, I hope the class itself isn't as dull as the reading material... I stare at the pages and want to rip my eyes out most of the time. I think I'll like selling insurance, definitely, because it's all about human interaction. But the material? Blows.

Also, the Super Bowl is on tonight. Not that I expect to actually WATCH the game, but it's on, so yeah. That also means I should get as much reading done as possible in the next 50 or so minutes, huh? No sudoku for an hour!

Back to the books... Go Seahawks! (I'm from Ohio - it's genetically impossible for me to root for the Steelers.)

No comments: