- Flew to Frankfurt. Took a train (an ICE nonetheless!) to Stuttgart. Now, I've never been to Stuttgart, but I was still jealous of this development.
- In Stuttgart, they went to the Mercedes-Benz factory where they got to take a test run on the M-B track (which is also known as the Wall of Death). This looked awesome.
- THEN they got to drive down to Bad Toelz and Ellsbach Field where they searched for the Roaming Gnome in the giant field.
- Their directions sent them to Bavaria Film, where they got dressed in Lederhosen and had to a) break (fake) beer bottles over their heads to find one with a label marked "Prost" - but they could only break the bottles whenever a cuckoo clock chimed. Thankfully said clock was rigged! or b) learn a traditional Bavarian beer dance. Heto = jealous!
- After Bavaria Film, they drove to the pit stop which was in... MUNICH! At the Siegestor! I've been there! I know exactly where it is! Heto = SUPER JEALOUS!
In other news, Casey had her Sock Hop concert tonight, which was cute. While I was there, though, I saw some parent who looked EXACTLY like what Mike will look like in 15 years. Same hair, same facial structure, same everything. It was weird!
AND - I got the job! I'll be working as a sales associate starting next week. Making quite a bit less than I would like, but it's more than minimum wage, and they're willing to work with me re: the ham place for Easter.