Thursday, March 23, 2006

Music meme

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.

1. How does the world see me?
"Problem Child" - AC/DC - lovely! that's the kind of repuation I've always wanted

2. Will I have a happy life?
"Danny's Song" - Kenny Loggins - apparently I'll have no money but lots of love? Great. A life of poverty :)

3. What do my friends think of me?
"Did You Hear?" - Anne of Green Gables soundtrack - they think a) I'm a dork for having this song and b) I've a penchant for gossip and trouble!

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
"Baby One More Time" - Travis - I'm not sure how to react to this one.

5. How can I make myself happy?
"I Won't Back Down" - Johnny Cash - that's always good advice, the standing up for oneself!

6. What should I do with my life?
"I Was Only Dreamin'" - Bryan Adams - I listened to this whole song to figure out the message... it must be a subconscious thing.

7. Will I ever have children?
"I Will Not Go Quietly" - Whitlams - apparently if I do, they're gonna be loud little buggers, based solely on the title!

8. What is some good advice for me?
"Shoop" - Salt N Pepa - HAHAHA I'll keep this in mind!

9. How will I be remembered?
"It's All Been Done" - BNL - for all eternity!

10. What's my signature dancing song?
"The Last Post on the Bugle" - Libertines - funny, I've never heard this song before!

11. What's my current theme song?
"New Slang" - The Shins - I do enjoy this song, quite a bit, but it's not the happiest: "Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, / Never should have called / But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely." Then again, I haven't been the happiest camper, either.

12. What do others think is my current theme song?
"Grow Old With You" - from The Wedding Singer - aww, you love me! You really love me! Or, I'm going to fly first class for the rest of my life. Either way, sweet!

13. What will they play at my funeral?
"Hallelujah" - Jeff Buckley - first, does EVERYONE I KNOW have this song, or something? It's shown up on this meme more times than I can count. secondly, the first time I did this meme (I forgot to say the questions out loud, so I did it again), my song was "Ghetto Musick" by Outkast. I think I'd like that song more, just for kicks!

14. What type of men/women do I like?
"She's a Lady" - Tom Jones - HAHA sweet. Apparently I want to be the one to wear the pants in the relationship.

15. How's my love life?
"Over and Out" - Foo Fighters - truer words have never been spoken!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOL! Brilliant. Just brilliant. :D