Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm feeling very out of sorts right now. I'd like to blame it all on the crazy working that I've been doing lately, but - at least for the moment - I cannot.

I just found out that a very, very dear friend of mine passed away last night. He was more of a surrogate grandfather, really, after my own grandpa passed away. He and his wife are the same ones I visited back in September, and I'm really very disappointed in myself that I hadn't gone back to visit them after that. It's yet another person who passed through my life without my being able to show him how much I love and appreciate everything he's done for me throughout my life.

The showing takes place tomorrow and Friday night, and the service is Saturday morning. Most of my extended family will be in attendance. Hopefully by then I can write the fitting tribute that he deserves.

No comments: