From Styro and Estella
1. Milky Way Dark - mmmm dark chocolate and caramel!
2. Whatchamacallit - I can't remember *why* this is one of my favorites, other than that it just is. I haven't had one in ages, because they aren't stocked in vending machines. Bastards.
3. Twix - it's like two candy bars in one!
4. Snickers - they really are super-filling, even if they're not healthy, and the ice cream ones are diviiiiiiine
5. Reese's Peanut Butter EGGS - it's Easter season! Hallelujah!
Shows that were on Nickelodeon that year my parents had cable when I was a kid
1. Hey Dude - with Vinny from Blossom, awesome, dude!
2. Are You Afraid of the Dark?
3. Adventures of Pete and Pete
4. Double Dare
5. Doug - best cartoon ever, and he totally reminds me of Thom. Plus, who doesn't want a dog named Porkchop?
6. Pinwheel - pinwheel, pinwheel, spin me around, look through my pinwheel and see what I found!
7. Legends of the Hidden Temple
8. Mr. Wizard - I remember the one where he cooked the eggs wrapped up in foil in the sun. Awesome.
1. I... can't even think of any Disney after listing all those Nick shows. Probably because Disney was a "premium" cable channel. Jerks.
Video games I’ve played
1. Mario Kart
2. Super Mario 3
4. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (Super Nintendo, yo)
5. 007 for N-64
1. light bulbs
2. toilet paper
3. the printing press
5. drinking glasses
Favorite Office Supplies
2. really good pens
3. legal pads
5. le sharpie