Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ABC

a meme that I've shamelessly borrowed from Jess
and apparently have forgotten to post! I answered this on Wednesday. Blame the sickness! *boo hiss*

Accent: apparently I have an "Ohio" accent. But I don't know what that is. I sound like the newscasters on TV!
Booze: yes please! Haha. But really - I like wine and rum and amaretto and the sweeter stuff. I can tolerate beer.
Chore I Hate: putting away the laundry. I've got a pile of clothes that I washed on Monday that are still sitting on my bed. All folded and everything, just not put away.
Dog or Cat: dog. Cats freak me out.
Essential Electronics: pft, I don't have any essential electronics. Probably my computer, as it's my main form of communication with virtually everyone I know. Why must you all live so far away?
Favorite Cologne: for me? Lovely, by Sarah Jessica Parker. Which is more of a perfume. On men? Just about anything. Mmm!
Gold or Silver: Silver. Or white gold. Or platinum. I'm not picky, really.
Hometown: Toledo, Ohio. Home of Tony Packo's and the Toledo Mud Hens!
Insomnia: occasionally. It sucks, dude.
Job Title: insurance agent
Kids: none. Maybe someday!
Living arrangements: um, at home? In a land of dreams? The state of Denial?
Most admirable traits: honestly, kindness, empathy.
Number of sexual partners: what? I don't think that's any of your business!
Overnight hospital stays: none *knock on wood*
Phobias: slightly phobic of heights and crowds of strangers.
Quote: The test of literature is, I suppose, whether we ourselves live more intensely for the reading of it. - Elizabeth Drew
Religion: none
Siblings: none
Time I wake up: whenever I must
Unusual talent or skill: I...don't know! I can make good mix cds!
Vegetable I love: Broccoli. Salads.
Worst habit: biting my fingernails.
X-rays: none
Yummy foods I make: chocolate cake
Zodiac sign: Pisces!

No comments: