Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just a quick note to let you know I'm still alive. I've been so crazily tired lately that I hadn't the motivation to blog about anything. In fact, I'm getting ready to crawl into bed as soon as I hit the "publish post" button.

Not much is happening, though. Last week I got an outfit to wear to the weddings I've got coming up, but I'm starting to doubt myself in it. It's really quite a cute outfit; I'm just unsure that I'll look nice / that it'll be appropriate. Oh well. We shall see!

I've also been somewhat crafty this week. I can't talk about it til next week, but I can say that I've been spending some time with Casey painting her old dollhouse. It's been pretty fun, actually.

Kevin's birthday is Saturday. He'll be 28... good thing I'm older than his sister (by a few months), otherwise I'd be too young to date him ;)

I'm currently reading Northanger Abbey, by Jane Austen. I've got Jane Eyre waiting patiently in the wings... I'm not so patient, though, because I *really* want to re-read Jane's adventures. This was definitely sparked by a book club cookbook that I got from the library. The author has created sandwiches for Jane, Mr. Rochester, Bertha, and Grace Poole. I am looking forward to trying them out! They seem like excellent picnic sandwiches.

Well, I'm about to fall asleep here at the keyboard, so I hope you are all doing well!

No comments: