Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloweenies

I never realized how greedy people can be until we set out bowls of candy at the teller line yesterday for Halloween. Seriously, some people would grab handfuls of the stuff and shove it in their pockets "for later." Sheesh, give me a break.

But we were all dressed up in our costumes behind the line, so that was fun. (I was a pirate. Arrrr!) And we had a lovely little potluck type-thing, too. I made a vegetable pizza. You know, the kind with the crescent rolls, veggies, etc. But! I was inspired by Jen and (although I didn't spice it up from scratch), used cucumber and chives, which I'd never done before.

My favorite Halloween moment, though, came on Monday, when some guy in line at the bank had the theme from the movie Halloween as his ringtone. All of a sudden it started ringing and everyone was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and looked around for Michael Myers. Heh.

Here's a list of the 20 creepiest horror movie killers, or something like that. Makes me realize how many of these movies I've actually never seen. So does this, the 13 greatest horror movies.

What did you do for the ghosties and goblins?

No comments: