Monday, November 13, 2006

I got something new...

.... and it's silver and sparkly and fits in my hand.

Any guesses as to what it might be?

It's a cell phone! That's right kids, I've finally joined the twentieth* century -- isn't it amazing? I found a reasonably priced plan that gives me free nights and weekends (that start at 7:00pm!) and a pretty cheap phone. I've only got 200 (250?) anytime minutes, but seeing as how I work everyday until 5:15 or 5:30 and I don't want to be on the phone while I'm driving, I won't really get to use it til at least 6:00 anyway. Plus, anyone I might call isn't available til then anyway. It's a win-win situation!

For all of those readers (ha) who might be interested in obtaining my phone number, email me at hetobeto at yahoo dot com. Or whatever email address you've got on-hand for me; I'll answer them all!

*I know it's the 21st century, but since I'm only just now getting a (standard, i.e. boring) cell phone, I figure I won't be in the 21st til I get a camera phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the new melinium...glad to see others are being sucked into it as well! Tough here of late I've been an aweful correspondant, I'd love to have your new number (I'm hoping to be better about staying in touch once this class is finished!).