Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

One of the tv shows that I watch whenever I can is Dancing with the Stars. I love the fact that celebrities have signed up to put it all on the line and dance live on tv every week. As you may have heard/seen/read, this week is the finale for season three and it's down to two amazing contestants:

Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater) and Emmitt Smith (Dallas Cowboy).

I've been a Mario supporter for most of the competition, but I've gotta say, Emmitt has won me over! He's so charming and his footwork is amazing! If you don't believe me, take a look at this video from his samba with partner Cheryl Burke. Or the mambo. It's awesome; you'll love it. I'm waiting patiently for video of their freestyle performance tonight to be posted (hopefully tomorrow!) -- they danced to M.C. Hammer - Hammer Time. EDIT: Found it here!!

I'm so glad I got to watch the final dances this evening, but I'm bummed that I'll be at work tomorrow for the finale :( Thankfully my aunt said she'd tape it for me, so expect a reaction sometime around 10:30pm.

Goooooooooooooooooooo Emmitt!

No comments: