Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm 25 now. Unfortunately, being a quarter-century old doesn't provide for any more blogging opportunities than 24 did. Sorry!

Anyway, I think I've found a place to live! I'll be renting a room in a house that's farther away from the store than I am now, but closer to the bank and to Kevin's. Oh, and it's farther away from the library that I like, too. I don't think I'll pass ANY libraries on the way to the bank, :( whereas now I pass two on the way to work, and sometimes three on the way home, which depends on where I park and where I am headed after work. But, it's affordable, which is what is important.

And to continue the trend of linking to other blogs instead of generating my own content, here's a bit from Doppleganger's latest entry:


Now, I'm not suggesting that Mein Kampf is a good book. But it's interesting that, in the grand scheme of things, conservative scholars and public policy makers consider it less dangerous than The Communist Manifesto. Because, lord knows, genocide is much more palatable than the equitable division of labour and goods.


She's writing about this list of "the ten most harmful books of the 19th and 20th centuries."

It's FREEDOM TO READ week and I've missed most of it... oh bother! Maybe I'll make March Freedom to Read month, instead.

No comments: