Monday, March 05, 2007

An update...

...of sorts.

I'm moving! Or, I will be moving in the very near future. I've found a place to live, made a commitment to live there, etc etc. Now comes the fun stuff: packing up everything I own, MOVING everything I own, finding the things I don't own, deciding if I want to paint my room and if so, what color, deciding how I want to decorate my room. Okay, half those things are fun things and the other half, not so much, but it's gotta get done.

So, does anyone know where I can get a dresser or a desk or a desk chair on the cheap? :)

Secondly, congratulations to Ben! Very exciting news on the homefront for him. Yaaaay! He's my number four, so now I've got to look for five, six and seven, because you know that people get engaged in threes and sevens!

Thirdly, send happy thoughts to Jess and Bridget, who both appear to be going through some rough times and could use some good vibes sent their way. I'm thinking about you, ladies!

No comments: