Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What's happenin'?

Hey peeps --

Sorry it's been a while since I've last posted. Since I last wrote, I've: moved, partially unpacked my room, bonded with the roommate, gotten promoted to FULL TIME at the bank, and have started counting down the days/weeks/months until my vacation (Memorial Day, baby!).

Today is my only day off until Easter, as my full time status begins this Monday and Easter is a crazy time at the store (busier than Christmas, supposedly -- hold me!), so I won't be writing too much. I've got a lot on the agenda and I plan to get quite a bit of it done! It'll be nice to be able to walk around my room without having to dodge boxes and get clothes out of my dresser or closet instead of - gasp!- suitcases.

So, wish me luck. And if you know any cool places to visit in North Carolina, please share them. Or if you have suggestions for a cool vacation spot around October, share that as well.

Hope you're all doing well!

No comments: