Wednesday, May 21, 2008

For real, American Idol?

A Bryan Adams medley? Seriously, I love me some Bryan Adams, but a medley? For the top 6 guys? I don't think so.

Although he DOES have a new album coming out, and WTF HE IS THERE!! Bryan Adams, what are you doing on American Idol?

(Yes, I'm quasi-live-blogging AI. I love the DV-R!)

Edited to add: ZZ Top? What?

Edit 2: Did anyone else catch that Rock Star commercial featuring David Cook? Woo! And "Simon's Brother" Renaldo is there, too, double woo!

3: Jordin, that gold dress wasn't the most flattering thing for you.

4: Robert Downey, Jr. I don't think I can be more bewildered at the guest stars on this show! But wait, there's half an hour left. I won't sell myself short!

5: IS GEORGE MICHAEL THERE??? OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Let's wait and see!

6: Jason Castro should NOT sing George Michael.

7: YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEeESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

8: George Michael doesn't look so good.

9: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAVID COOK WON!!!!!!!!! OMG YAY!!!!! Except the DV-R cut off! Boo! I didn't get to see his speech and hear him sing his song. Must find this on you-tube! YAY DAVID COOK!

No comments: