- Tomorrow I am going to make blueberry muffins from scratch! Affordable breakfast all week long!
- Janna and I got free VIP passes to the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition build site, so we invited Jen and went out there this morning to hang out for a while! We saw a time-lapse video of the work all week, and it was pretty amazing to see them tear down and build an ENTIRE house in less than six days! I think we saw Dill or Rib or Oregano or whatever his name is, but I'm not exactly sure. He was kind of far away and in a cowboy hat. Oh well!
- Kevin bought a Wii! So I am spending a little bit of time setting that up.
- The Tigers-ChiSox game was postponed due to rain, so I'll have a bit more Wii-time, unless he *really* wants to watch the Brewers at Philadelphia. Oh wait, CC Sabathia appears to be the starter, so I might want to watch this game. I like CC, but I'm glad he's out of Cleveland!
- I think that's it. Oh, no, I lied! I bought stuff to make soap! I'm super excited about that, and hopefully I can make some delightful combinations that people will enjoy at the holidays!