Sunday, November 30, 2008

DONE!

NABLOPOMO is OVER! I blogged everyday during November. It may not have been anything exciting or life-changing, but hey, my life isn't all that exciting.

Our Thanksgiving II last night was delicious and I can't wait to have a turkey sandwich for lunch! That's the best part about the holidays, and it makes me wonder why people don't eat turkey more often! The turkey breast took no longer to cook than a lot of other things Kevin makes, so it shouldn't be a factor of time. Oh well!

Anyway, thanks for following along with me this past month. I hope you enjoyed the journey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Even attempting to post every day was so much harder than I thought it would be (I got 24 posts up this month, but several were on the same day).