Friday, November 06, 2009

I went out after work tonight with one of my coworkers who had been sitting at the bar since 2:30 this afternoon. It was...an interesting experience, to say the least. But on the plus side, one of my customers was there and he bought me a drink from across the bar to thank me for everything that I've done for him. Score!

But then I sat there for two more hours while my coworker's friends showed up and at dinner, which wasn't the most exciting thing, but I did get a free slice of chocolate minty cake!

And here's a list of Tina Fey's 10 Favorite 30 Rock moments. This is definitely one of my favorites: Tracy Jordan says "Don’t want to disappoint my Japanese public. Especially Godzilla. (crazy laugh) I’m just kidding. I know he doesn’t care what humans do."

No comments: