Thursday, November 18, 2010

Heather the Grouch

Dear Neighbor,

I understand that you (and your boyfriend?) work nights, so your schedule is quite different from mine. But can you tell me why it's necessary to have your tv quite so LOUD at night when I am trying to go to sleep? I think this TV must be pressed to the floor, or something, because I can almost figure out what shows you are watching.

Also, I get the need to do chores at weird hours, but must you really do your laundry at 2:00am when our heat vent is right above your basement? And who are you talking to on the phone at 2:00am, anyway? I would prefer to not be woken up by your ranting conversations to your friends, let alone your slamming the dryer closed.

I admit, you might not know that I can hear every word that you say when you're in your basement, but at this point, I don't know that I can let you know this without getting mad. I really would like to get a complete night's sleep, at least during the week, and I get cranky when I can't get that.

Sincerely,
A very sleepy Heather

No comments: