Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Starting to drag

I've done pretty well for the first 16 days of NaBloPoMo. It's over halfway through and I think I posted a lot of quality entries, but I'm getting tired...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out tomorrow night/Friday morning (no midnight showing for me! not til July, that is...), so the Biography channel is showing four different HP specials. Right now I'm watching a show about the making of the first movie. The Trio were so young when they began! It's unbelievable to see them now, so grown up! Emma looks so elegant with her new pixie cut, but she did have gorgeous hair... And Rupert and Dan are so handsome now.

Two other specials are about the creatures and the music of the series. I've got them set to record tonight so I can watch them tomorrow. Whenever I hear Harry's theme, it takes me back to the movies. I love them!

I'm so excited to see the movie! 7:00pm on Friday and the magic will begin!

No comments: