Monday, November 29, 2010

Ow ow ow!

I went to the gym tonight and I am so sore now! I did 21 minutes of the elliptical (I have a hard time doing more cardio because I get SO! BORED!) and then I used the weight machines. I tried to push myself a bit farther, so I did 1 set of 12 and then followed it with a set of 15....and now I am pretty tired and achy. I will definitely feel this workout in the morning!

Only one more day of NaBloPoMo, which is good. I am running out of blogging topics, and I have no motivation to write my Texas posts. Maybe I will work on those this weekend, when it's cold and gross outide.

Now it's time to enjoy some Life (with Oprah!) on Animal Planet. The current episode is about birds, which wouldn't seem very interesting, but birds are surprisingly interesting! Check it out!

No comments: