Tuesday, November 29, 2011

 Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

Thought I was feeling better this morning, even though I slept maaaaaybe 2 whole hours last night. I went to bed at 11 and know I was still awake when Kevin came to bed at 12:30? 1? I have no idea. I laid there with my eyes closed and felt kind of ridiculous.

Then I got out of the shower and realized that yeah, I still feel like crap. Lightheadedness=reason enough to not go to work.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be as sneezy today as I was yesterday, but the congestion has moved up into my head and I'm all achy.

Unfortunately I WILL have to leave the house today as I'm almost out of medicine and we could use some bread. I tend to eat a lot of toast when I'm sick.

Well, I just took some nyquil, so I better wrap this up before I become incoherent. Hopefully I can catch up on some missing sleep today, and I'm planning on taking some more around 7pm so I can sleep tonight. Wish me luck!


No comments: