Monday, November 28, 2011

Sick

I stayed home from work today because I woke up with a sore throat and a runny nose. I slept half the day away and got no studying done. The past two hours, I've been sneezing like a madman - like five to ten times in a row with a short break and then starting again.

I really hope I feel better in the morning because I need to study and if I don't make it into work, I know I won't get anything done here.

Thankfully I can just go in, sit in my cubicle, and concentrate on the books. I don't have to worry about talking to people or interacting with others.

At least Kevin was home today, so I didn't have to worry about making anything for lunch or dinner. He was sweet and made me peanut butter toast and then some turkey soup with noodles. I got spoiled since he was home for so long, and now I'll have to fend for myself again.

Yes, this is when you can feel sorry for me. I am accepting any and all pity until I feel better!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I hope you feel better! But glad Kevin was home to take care of you! :-)