Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A new day

Today has been much better than yesterday! I'm plugging away at both of my work projects, which is a great feeling. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get one of them finished tomorrow and hopefully the second project by the end of the week. I've got a couple other things to work on in addition to those projects and my studying, but I feel much more under control.

I reviewed the chapter I bombed last night and did much better on the re-take, and then this afternoon I took my first progress exam, which covered the first 13 chapters of my studying. And.....*drum roll* 86%! Now I've moved on to options, so I'm learning about calls and puts and longs and shorts. I've only gotten through about 1/3 of the chapter, but I kinda like it so far!

Also, Friday at work we're having a potluck for the big Ohio State-Michigan game that is NEXT week (I was confused as to why it's a week early, but then I realized next Friday is the day after Thanksgiving and hardly anyone would be there!). It's bank sponsored (sweet!), but we've been requested to bring a dessert. I'm going to make Reese's Krispies (or reeeeseeeee's kreeeespeees as I want to call them). I really hope they're as easy as they sound AND delicious, too. I've got a reputation to uphold!

(And on another happy note - I planned out my vacation for the rest of the year! I've got Tuesday and Wednesday of next week, a random day and a half before Christmas, and the week after Christmas. Woohoo!)

No comments: