Tuesday, November 01, 2011

So, I haven't officially decided if I'm going to do NaBloPoMo, but if I don't blog today, then I definitely am not. Well, here I am!

I don't have much to say other than I've been very busy studying for my Series 7 licensing. I hope to be done by Christmas, but who knows if that will really happen. I think the closer it gets to the test, the more hermit-like I will become.

Also, I am three days behind on reading Les Mis. I should just buckle down and read instead of writing a long, insightful blog post, but the next chapter is terrible and I want to be past that and move on to chapters with action! and not just history.

Less than two months to go before Kristin and I are done reading...but we're going to see the show next week! Hooray! I hope Kristin loves it as much as I do :)

No comments: